Scroll to top
You are here: Home / Care and storage
- Not suitable for cutting of bones, shell and frozen food
- Never use the knife as a screwdriver, can opener or crowbar.
- Always cut on wooden, plastic or other soft surface.
- Never scrape the board with the blade, it will be damaged.
- Intended for preparation of food only.
- This senzo premium-quality knife must be wash hand after each use: used soapy water with a sponge or a soft cloth (NEVER USE THE ABRASIVE SIDE OF THE SPONGE.) Rinse and wipe immediately with a dry cloth. Do not leave soaked in water for a long period of time.
- DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER
- Sharpened on regular basis the knives at a 15 degree angle, using a manual sharpener, appropriate stone or by professional.
- The senzo knife are very sharp and should be stored carefully to avoid accident. Kept out of reach of children. We recommend the use of blade guard, magnetic wall racks, knife block, or knife rolls/cases.